Logan View Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Hooper, NE. It has 256 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Logan View Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- A-42 Students
- C+29 Students
- B+28 Students
- C+19 Students
- B-16 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+9 Students
- B8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Logan View Junior/Senior High School
- B-Tekamah-Herman High School
- Tekamah-Herman Community Schools, NE
- 36 reviews
- B+Arlington High School
- Arlington Public Schools, NE
- 60 reviews
- B-Fremont Senior High School
- Fremont Public Schools, NE
- 199 reviews
- BWest Point-Beemer Junior/Senior High School
- West Point Public Schools, NE
- 44 reviews
Logan View Junior/Senior High School Reviews
At Logan View you get the opportunity for a very small student to teacher ratio. There are about 50 students per grade making it easy for teachers to be able to help students individually if needed. Even slightly larger towns usually have much higher numbers than this. The nearby city has a high school with over 300 students in one grade. The staff are also always so friendly and the content is so helpful. There is a lot of helpful classes to prepare you for careers and even college readiness information. Overall, it is a place that wants to help you to succeed if you are willing to put the work in.
The thing about Logan View is that it is good in the academics part, but for activities it leans towards sports more than anything. Our drama department is often made fun of by students for being awful and that’s due to not having enough time to practice because sports take priority. Also, some of the administration should not be there. It is wrong how many people get away with awful things.
I like the small school feeling of Logan View; everyone knows everyone so you get close with almost everyone. The bonds you form with teachers are amazing as well - you really get the one-on-one experience. However, word spreads around quickly so small issues turn into big issues rather quickly.