Logan-Rogersville High School is an above average, public school located in Rogersville, MO. It has 724 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Logan-Rogersville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B144 Students
- A-71 Students
- B49 Students
- C+47 Students
- A-34 Students
- A-34 Students
- B-27 Students
- C21 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Logan-Rogersville High School
- A-Kickapoo High School
- Springfield R-XII School District, MO
- 321 reviews
- A-Ozark High School
- Ozark R-VI School District, MO
- 156 reviews
- A-Nixa High School
- Nixa Public Schools, MO
- 232 reviews
- B+Strafford High School
- Strafford R-VI School District, MO
- 50 reviews
Logan-Rogersville High School Reviews
Overall, my experience at Logan-Rogersville High School has been amazing. I have been in this school district my entire schooling career and enjoy the community that this school creates. However, the area that this school lacks in is college preparation. There could be some serious improvements to better prepare students for college.
I love Logan Rogersville but there are some things I would love to change! I feel as if our school stepped up the college readiness, it would help so much more. Now, the school does to a decent job, but I truly feel that if they stepped it up a little more, it would be more beneficial for all the students here. I would also change the way some teachers teach. They expect us to instantly understand what they are telling us and they hardly ever really care if you understand the concept or not. For the most part, Rogersville is great school, but those are just some things I would love to see change.
I attended Logan-Rogersville for my last two years of high school. The adjustment to a new school was rough but eventually, I met some life long friends that made it bearable. The teachers I had were extremely helpful and dedicated to their careers. This school also has some dual credit classes which allowed me to be ahead of the game in college.