Logan High School is a highly rated, public school located in La Crosse, WI. It has 763 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Logan High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-123 Students
- A+120 Students
- A+71 Students
- B+59 Students
- B+56 Students
- B45 Students
- B43 Students
- B37 Students
- B20 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Logan High School Reviews
As a student at Logan High School for almost four years, I am proud to say I have accomplished many of my goals. Logan has provided me with great resources and opportunities towards advancing in my education. For example, the school has a future center that helps student with any questions regarding their careers or college choices. I have been using that as a tool to its greatest potential. The school itself is a great place to learn. It includes a welcoming environment that is easy for students to adapt to. The teachers and staff are also passionate when it comes supporting and helping students with their academics. Overall, the school has played a significant role in my pursuit towards future goals.
This school provides many great opportunities to help students. They care about the student's education and provide my opportunities for us receive help. This school is filled with wonderful teachers who are caring and easy to get along with. Teachers and staffs are fun, kind and caring which made my experience with this school much more than just simply going to school.
I enjoyed my time a Logan High School. Logan High has many opportunities for students. The school care for every student by saying that Everyone at Logan High is like a big family. Sometimes there can be friendly compitions between the grades and the staff during events of the school. On the other hand, the school has a resource center that students can go in and ask about college. The center also provides peer-tutoring for subjects students are struggling in. One of the events that I enjoyed participating is the yearly Acdaemic Prep Assembly. The assembly is there to recognize and celebrate the achievements of students. Each year the assembly has a different theme which is decided by Ranger Renaissance, an student club that organizes the event.