Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Logan Elm High School is an above average, public school located in Circleville, OH. It has 570 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Logan Elm High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-78 Students
- A+70 Students
- C28 Students
- A-27 Students
- A-25 Students
- D+19 Students
- C19 Students
- C+18 Students
- B16 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Logan Elm High School
- C+Westfall High School
- Westfall Local School District, OH
- 103 reviews
- B-Amanda-Clearcreek High School
- Amanda-Clearcreek Local School District, OH
- 85 reviews
- CZane Trace High School
- Zane Trace Local School District, OH
- 37 reviews
- B-Circleville High School
- Circleville City School District, OH
- 106 reviews
Logan Elm High School Reviews
As a student at Logan Elm, I’ve come to find our school has many faults. We don’t have air conditioning, computer accessibility is quite low, and we don’t have the safest school grounds. My school consists of one main building, the trailers, and the AG barn. Students have to walk out in the open every day, with little to no protection. Parents became worrisome, they asked the school for a levy, proposing we destroy all the different elementaries and have one big campus k-12. 2022-2023 should be the year when the first students can walk the new halls, although right now we do not have the best learning environment, we are a family. I believe that living in these small towns in such a rural area, it has brought us closer together and I am proud to say I am a Logan Elm student. The teachers have to be the kindest people I have met, overall they really care about the students and encourage us to do great things with our lives. Logan Elm will always be held close to my heart.
At Logan Elm, it is a very close school because of the small number of students. The Music and arts are amazing, teachers are wonderful in that they are always willing to help and you will find it easy to become close to them. Academics were alright, but i think they should try to push students a little harder and maybe find better ways of presenting/teaching in certain classes/areas.
Logan Elm High School is located in the small town of Circleville, Ohio. Because of this, you know anyone and everyone. Class sizes are small. Classrooms are easy to find and there are a great number of amazing teachers there.