Lodi High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lodi, WI. It has 508 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Lodi High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+53 Students
- A-34 Students
- B+32 Students
- C+27 Students
- B24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B20 Students
- A+17 Students
- B+15 Students
- B+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Lodi High School
- B-Poynette High School
- Poynette School District, WI
- 45 reviews
- B+Baraboo High School
- Baraboo School District, WI
- 98 reviews
- A-Sauk Prairie High School
- Sauk Prairie School District, WI
- 58 reviews
- BDeForest High School
- DeForest Area School District, WI
- 138 reviews
Lodi High School Reviews
I enjoyed high school only because of the teachers and friends I had. Our principal has utilized an "align by design" system where students are sorted into "prep," "general," and "AP/honors" courses. The AP classes taught at my high school were college-level courses. My AP Language and Composition course was harder than an English class I took in college. From my experience and my friend's experiences, we were forced to be in AP classes regardless of whether we wanted to take them or not. Overall, there were several students in AP classes who shouldn't have been in AP classes or didn't want to take them and students in prep classes who shouldn't have been in them either. My high school experience was memorable in a good way only because my teachers recognized the fault in the system and compensated for the fact that high school freshman were taking the equivalent to introductory college courses, whether they wanted to or not. I would like to see this changed.
There isn't anything stand out about Lodi. Overall the school classes are rather basic, with a fair amount of AP classes. The sports are apparently good, and the music program is very nice, it offers 3 different choirs, and a yearly musical. The art department has great teachers, and has nice programs like VAC. They're is only 1 foreign language class, which is something I wish they'd improve.
After school activities varies in range for all areas of interest. My favorite school activity is soccer. However I recently was honored to go to Germany on the International Exchange Program through our school. That experience is once in a lifetime that couldn't have been done with out school support, staff advisors, and the ability to keep this program going!