grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Lodi High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lodi, WI. It has 467 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Lodi High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+77 Students
- grade B45 Students
- grade A minus42 Students
- grade C+39 Students
- grade B39 Students
- grade B33 Students
- grade B minus32 Students
- grade A28 Students
- grade B24 Students
- grade B23 Students
Living in the Area
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responses
- Participating in Musicals and plays13%
- Playing girls soccer towards earning championship13%
- Class competitions6%
- Competeing in Mock Trial to win State championship6%
- Pep Rallies6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$15,476 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 12 responses
Schools like Lodi High School
- grade BPoynette High School
- Poynette School District, WI
- Rating 3.6 out of 5 48 reviews
- grade B+Baraboo High School
- Baraboo School District, WI
- Rating 3.34 out of 5 105 reviews
- grade BSauk Prairie High School
- Sauk Prairie School District, WI
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 68 reviews
- grade B+DeForest High School
- DeForest Area School District, WI
- Rating 3.52 out of 5 154 reviews
Lodi High School Reviews
Rating 3.88 out of 5 56 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My high school knew everyone. It was fun walking through the hallways and seeing upper class students when I was younger and they would say hey to me. When I was a senior my grade was really close with the juniors, sophomores, and freshman! Senior year was probably the best year in high school. Don’t take high school for granted have has much fun as you can and make as many friends, join activities, go to sporting events.
I love the layout of the building, along with the class organization of each subject having its own wing. The teaching staff is amazing and I have learned so much from the staff. The people of Lodi high are also great, and there is not much bullying, violence, etc. that you would see at a stereotypical high school. The extracurriculars at Lodi High are what really stand out. Every single sports team has gone to state at some point, and the students take pride in this and continue to do it year after year. The other extracurriculars like mock trial, forensics, etc. excel as well. There are also a lot of community organizations, which helps make Lodi high look so good. All in all, Lodi is a great community to live in, and the high school just makes it that much better.
Lodi High School is a small public school in Lodi, Wisconsin. It's a great small community. The motto is "Lodi Pride". Lodi school district is very supportive and wants what's best for the students. Students always come first. At the end of a school year, upperclassmen make a Lodi pride video for the beginning of the next school year. That video is then shown to the new incoming freshman. It just helps the new students learn a little bit more about Lodi High School. I highly recommend the Lodi School District.