Lodge Grass High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+18 Students
- NG13 Students
- C+13 Students
- B10 Students
- B-8 Students
- B7 Students
- C6 Students
- B-6 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Lodge Grass High School Reviews
The high school I attended was great. Everyday after school, a couple of the teachers would stay after school to help students catch up in a class they're behind in or help them in any subject they were having troubles with. A lot of students would go everyday to get help. For sports, everyone is real into basketball. The majority of the students keep their grades up for that specific reason. The football team sucks but the new coaches are trying to work with boys to get better but the boys are having a hard time committing to the work out plan for the summer because they'd rather play basketball. The coaches still put the unpaid effort into working with the boys though. Other activities include JROTC and FFA. I was in fact, the president for the FFA chapter my senior year. I was also an officer for JROTC. My school was pretty good about activities. The teachers were involved so much and supported the students the best way they could. I think that's the thing I will miss the most about high school.
The elective classes included Art, JROTC, Vo-Ag, and Crow Language, because my school is on the Crow Reservation in Montana. The Vo-Ag classes also had a variety of classes such as, equine, Ag. Leadership, Ag. Lab, wood shop, and other types of Agriculture classes. The elective classes pretty much had the same amount of students in all of them. My favorite was the Vo-Ag classes. The school use to have more electives such as Home Economics, Auto Mechanics, and Band but the school was downsizing and cut them. I was sad when they cut auto-mechanics. Anyway, the required classes are pretty easy. Like I said, I just liked to get my work done and go back to the shop. In the government class, the teacher was strict but he wasn't too strict where no one liked him. He just wanted us to have a challenge so he assigned a lot of work.
I felt pretty safe at the school. I got in a fight once as a sophomore. She's my cousin, but then like, almost everyone is related in schools on reservations. There was a little hazing between the older boys and young boys. Some of the girls had drama. There was probably less than 15 but more than five fights while I was in high school. Last year when the school had to downsize, they cut the nurse off but no one really got sick at school anyway. Some students are kind of crazy, but not real crazy where they would decide to come to school and shoot everyone.