Locust Grove High School is a public school located in Locust Grove, OK. It has 406 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Locust Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C107 Students
- B-99 Students
- A90 Students
- A71 Students
- B+40 Students
- A-37 Students
- C34 Students
- B32 Students
- B+28 Students
- B27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Locust Grove High School Reviews
What I liked most about my school was the teachers I had. They were kind and would help you whenever you were stuck and not sure what to do. Our teachers got to know each and everyone of us personally, which is quiet a feat considering they would have 100-150+ students a day. Our English 1 Honors teacher was the best of all. She would have us write essays every nine weeks in MLA format to help us prepare for college. Our lunch has to be the second best thing! Not only did it have flavor but we got fresh fruits and veggies everyday.
I went to Locust Grove High school for all four years of my high school career. The principal I had is gone now, but he was an excellent principal and did everything in his power to make sure I graduated on time. Every teacher I have had there was wonderful, and it's definitely one of the safest high school campuses.
I like about are high school is that it prepares us for are future. They show is the responsibilities we need and have to have in every class to the out side world and how it effects us. We need to improved are water system, every year we go at least 3 days with out water. Also i feel like they need to trust us se have drug tests like every month or drug dogs come in. Overall I love this school and its teacher they all have helped us become more adults whether we know it or not.