Lockney High School Reviews

Lockney is a great school and believes that everyone can be successful! The Staff really tries to stay involved with students and help them understand what they’re learning, as wells as get them ready for college!
As far as high school careers go, I believe mine has gone very well, for my school has supportive teachers and administrators, the students are kind, and I've learned a lot.
As a senior I realized that Lockney High School is one of the best high schools in the area. It might be small but the life lessons that I learned and continue to learn have and will change my life. It is a welcoming environment and everyone knows each other which gives it a home type of feeling.
Start Your Review of Lockney High School
The cops drive around and walk around the schools to make sure everything is good.
The coaches and students are so involved and love to cheer on everyone.
The Teachers and Staff honesty make you feel like family, they care about each and every student as if they were their own. They want you to succeed, they care about your success.
They all have the best interest of every student.
Each teacher had a different way of learning but they all care about their students.
the whole experience was great for me and the fact that i was a cheerleader all four years and my older brother and sister graduated from there also