Livonia Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Livonia, NY. It has 511 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Livonia Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-50 Students
- A-31 Students
- B+29 Students
- A29 Students
- B28 Students
- B+19 Students
- A18 Students
- A+18 Students
- C+18 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Livonia Senior High School
- BHoneoye Middle/High School
- Honeoye Central School District, NY
- 74 reviews
- B+Geneseo Middle/High School
- Geneseo Central School District, NY
- 25 reviews
- A-Avon High School
- Avon Central School District, NY
- 33 reviews
- BBloomfield High School
- East Bloomfield Central School District, NY
- 43 reviews
Livonia Senior High School Reviews
Livonia senior high school is an amazing school. Livonia is a very small community, everyone knows one another and every one is friendly. The academics and class diversity is amazing. There are many classes to take, engineering, art, college classes, biology and nutrition. Amazing athletics program, many of the teams make it through sectionals onto states, even to nationals!
My overall experience with Livonia Senior High School has been positive. I have always felt like the teachers really cared about my education. I have been able to take courses that are intellectually challenging and participate in clubs and activities that suit my interests. It does not offer as many APs or as wide of a varitey of clubs and activities that you would find at a larger high school though. There is also very little diversity in Livonia, but that can be expected from a small rural town in Upstate New York.
As a small school in Western New York, Livonia does not have the opportunities that larger suburban schools have; however, it does have a strong community base which is highly involved with the school. The close knit community enables a strong alumni base and a good community involvement with the school and it's activities. Its swimming, soccer, and musical theater programs are phenomenal.