Livonia Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Livonia, NY. It has 500 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Livonia Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-58 Students
- A-40 Students
- B37 Students
- A-35 Students
- B-33 Students
- A-26 Students
- B+25 Students
- B24 Students
- B24 Students
- A23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Livonia Senior High School
- B-Honeoye Middle/High School
- Honeoye Central School District, NY
- 73 reviews
- B+Geneseo Middle/High School
- Geneseo Central School District, NY
- 25 reviews
- A-Avon High School
- Avon Central School District, NY
- 34 reviews
- BBloomfield High School
- East Bloomfield Central School District, NY
- 46 reviews
Livonia Senior High School Reviews
I can tell that most of the staff at Livonia really cares about us as their students and wants us to grow and learn. Although some teachers seem unreasonable at times, no teacher is perfect, and it is a good way to experience having to put in the extra work to do well in the class. Personally, I get frustrated at times with some teachers, but I feel like when we go out into the real world, there are going to be people with whom we do not get along with, but we have to make it work in a professional workplace. We have an amazing music program here at Livonia as well as a variety of clubs and sports. However, sometimes I wish I could take more classes because everything I want to do never seems to all fit in my schedule.
I really like the 80 minute blocks. It especially helped because I am a 3 sport player. I am very impressed with most of the teaching staff. They really made me feel very comfortable in class and getting extra help. I would like to see less interaction with the Middle school kids. They need to stay in their wing. I really wish my counselor told me more of my options so I didn't take so much engineering. I really wanted to do more business, but she made it seem like I had to do engineering all through high school.
Livonia senior high school is an amazing school. Livonia is a very small community, everyone knows one another and every one is friendly. The academics and class diversity is amazing. There are many classes to take, engineering, art, college classes, biology and nutrition. Amazing athletics program, many of the teams make it through sectionals onto states, even to nationals!