Livingston High School is a public school located in Livingston, TX. It has 1,054 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Livingston High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B152 Students
- B-109 Students
- A+96 Students
- A+87 Students
- C+85 Students
- A-62 Students
- B+47 Students
- A43 Students
- A+40 Students
- A-40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Livingston High School
- CColdspring-Oakhurst High School
- Coldspring-Oakhurst Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 81 reviews
- B-Shepherd High School
- Shepherd Independent School District, TX
- 85 reviews
- B-Onalaska Junior/Senior High School
- Onalaska Independent School District, TX
- 67 reviews
- BLeggett High School
- Leggett Independent School District, TX
- 8 reviews
Livingston High School Reviews
My time at Livingston High School was the most important time of my life. I graduated and felt that I left behind a piece of myself at Livingston High School. The teachers were friendly and helpful. The Principal was understanding. The janitor even had advice for me. Thank you, Livingston High School!
I like the involvement within the school district. The sports programs and the coaches are very involved with the players, and take the time to get to know them outside of the sport. They are reliable people, and someone to turn to for the athletes. The principal and the assistant principals work hard to make sure the rules are executed, and that the school is a safe environment. The teachers work hard to make sure we obtain the information needed to pass. The medical programs in the school are great for certain certifications and a hands on experience in a variety of medical practices. The counselors work hard to prepare us for college, as well as applying for college, scholarships, and helping register students for the ACT and SAT.
I love Livingston high school because the faculty and staff are always super nice. They are very supportive of all clubs and organizations also! They are FFA program and Choir program is amazing with great ag teachers and an awesome choir director.