Livingston Christian School Reviews

I am currently a senior at LCS and have been here for 5 years. LCS is one of the best communities to be a part of. It gives people a chance to have a relationship with everyone in the whole school, even with the teachers. The high school and elementary are able to interact as well which strengthens the community even more and gives the older kids a chance to show their leadership skills to the young ones. There are also great opportunities to grow spiritually in this school. They offer Christian service opportunities as well as mission trips to other countries. I am glad that I chose this school over bigger Christian schools such as Plymouth Christian or Franklin Road as well as public schools. The education and opportunities are really worth it.
The teachers, assistant and administrators at LCS are second to none! They care about each and every student and go above and beyond to ensure each one has an opportunity to thrive academically. Each of my children are so grateful for the loving, Christian environment where they are able to hear about Jesus every day. Excellent student to teacher ratio. School has moved to Brighton across from Brighton High School and is now very centrally located. I love that, thanks to the help of LCS, my oldest will graduate this year with a semester of college completed - free of charge! My children love playing sports at LCS, including cross country, soccer, volleyball and basketball. Coaches are top-notch in each sport. Livingston Christian Schools is a total blessing!
I attended LCS as a child and knew I wanted to one day come back and teach there. Today I teach high school classes and my three children have been enrolled at LCS since preschool. My oldest is graduating this year and he will tell you that this school (and Jesus) has made all the difference in his life. My husband and I feel he is more than ready for life after graduation. We love our LCS family and the common goal we each share to prepare our students spiritually and academically for the world they live in. I HIGHLY recommend LCS!
Start Your Review of Livingston Christian School
Literally the best school I've ever learned in, and I have tried everything. The teachers deeply care about the students. The classroom numbers are less which helps each student recieve more one on one attention from the teacher.
My 2 children have attended LCS since they we're 3 years old. We intended to leave after 3 year-old preschool, but loved the administration, staff and families so much, we just couldn't leave. My students are cared for, prayed with, and taught with the upmost of caring and respect. My students test at least a grade higher on standardized tests, so I know they are prepared. They are engaged and pushed to do their best. They are both involved in sports, and activities. My family will forever be grateful for all that we have learned at LCS. The school, faculty, families and friends have been an amazing blessing to all of us.
I love this school with all my heart
They care about the students learning ability
Really great school. I made lifelong friends here. I would highly recommend it.
The teachers at LCS are wonderful people. All push students to do their best.
It is small and not the nicest facility, but definitely functional.
This school is safe and as secure as it gets. It is a very healthy environment.
Teachers and administration were great for the most part. It was a family atmosphere. Mr. Nast, the principal, is excellent.
I felt LCS prepared me for the real world.
The sports program was good, but the clubs and organizations were limited.