Living Stones Christian School Reviews

Living Stones Christian School had good opportunities for community events such as a walk-a-thon, game-a-thon, 50s day, and so forth. They have had some questionable leaders. Most of the students were white or Hispanic. They did not have many scholarship opportunities.
I loved being at Living Stones for so long because your classmates and even underclassmen feel like a family. Everything is done in solidarity, especially in athletics. Everyone cheers for everyone, and all grades in high school compete. The athletics department is great, and I've enjoyed playing for Living Stones since the 5th grade. I also love the Christian atmosphere, and the fact that you can go to teachers with a problem and they will pray over it with you. One thing I would like to see changed is the technology used for yearbook/journalism, as it was a little difficult to create pages.
The school is very cheap in terms of health. They don't care about that as long as they save money!
Start Your Review of Living Stones Christian School
The students are immature, idiotic, racist, juvenile, mean, underdeveloped and brainwashed. If you the that's bad the staff is ten times worse on top of being controlling, demanding, un-christian like, and lying hypocrites!!
I came to college and have never been more underprepared for the real world because of that school!
I feel very safe here. I love the sports program, I do wish they had more sports options.
The teachers are dedicated to my success in learning.