Liverpool High School is a highly rated, public school located in Liverpool, NY. It has 2,227 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 94% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Liverpool High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A210 Students
- B168 Students
- A-159 Students
- C141 Students
- B135 Students
- A-119 Students
- A-107 Students
- A-100 Students
- A+92 Students
- B+73 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 67 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Schools like Liverpool High School
- B+Cicero-North Syracuse High School
- North Syracuse Central School District, NY
- 479 reviews
- BG. Ray Bodley High School
- Fulton City School District, NY
- 102 reviews
- BPaul V. Moore High School
- Central Square Central School District, NY
- 189 reviews
- B-Onondaga Senior High School
- Onondaga Central School District, NY
- 46 reviews
Liverpool High School Reviews
I had a great high school experience. I had numerous teachers who cared immensely about the success of their students. The music program was excellent, allowing for opportunities for students to travel and learn. The academics were pretty good overall - I felt prepared for college by the time I graduated for sure!
I had a very good high school experience. Throughout my years at Liverpool, the teachers were very invested in seeing their students do well. They also were very understanding and helped a lot when I didn't understand something and went out of their way to make sure I got it. There were also many school events and they made sure to get the students involved which I really enjoyed because I always felt like I was actually a part of the school community. The only thing I wish was better was the school counselors when it came time for any type of planning. There are many counselors because of the number of students that attend Liverpool and each one is different. However, many of my peers and I wished that they were more involved in helping us when it came to scheduling for the following year as well as college planning assistance.
Liverpool High school offers its students with numerous opportunities. They have a wide range of clubs that you can choose to join. They also offer a large amount of college and AP classes to help you broaden you horizons and prepare for the future. Along with their strong athletics and numerous extracurricular activities, Liverpool has many opportunities for people of all interests.