Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory High School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Livermore, CA. It has 307 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+17 Students
- A16 Students
- A-15 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-14 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory High School Reviews
LVCP was an amazing school and I will always be grateful for all the lessons it taught me. This place became my new home and I was devasted to see it go. My junior year was the year I broke away from the negative influences in my life and actually became to blossom into my true self. The women's soccer team was a huge help as they became my family. We would do anything for each other and that sense of community and love is an extremely important and amazing experience. My senior year was a true testament to the willpower and determination of LVCP's students. It taught me to never give up on the things you believe in. It also reminded me that not everything will go your way and sometimes you will fail. But that's no reason to never try again. Life is full of failure and if you can't find the strength to persevere through them, you'll never see success.
I began High school here. LVCP was on the most welcoming campuses I had ever seen. The students, as well as the staff, were very inclusive and welcoming towards myself. Most of the staff worked tirelessly, to ensure that students were improving. The group was diverse in culture, ethnicity, moral, and mindset. Administration was strong, even though administration changes occurred more frequently. It wasn't until my final two years that policies and rules began to change. Rules were not upheld, and incoming students took advantage of the lack of authority. Administration lost it's sense of power. Rather than the school valuing education and individuality, the focus turned to being sure that students were able to graduate. The school became chaos, and it seemed that an increasing amount of students found themselves in trouble. My bias lies in softball but, the other sports at Livermore Charter High School excelled as well.
I was graduated from Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory High School. It was such a good school while I was studying there. Although it is shouted down now, I still think it was a great school and brought students a lot of hawk spirit. We as students who graduated from Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory High School want to tell you guys that it was a really great school, and I personally have an excellent experience learning there.