Littleton High School is a public school located in Littleton, NH. It has 224 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Littleton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-42 Students
- B-30 Students
- B-19 Students
- A+14 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Littleton High School
- CWoodsville High School
- Haverhill Cooperative School District, NH
- 73 reviews
- B-White Mountains Regional High School
- White Mountain Regional School District, NH
- 92 reviews
- C+Lisbon Regional High School
- Lisbon Regional School District, NH
- 67 reviews
- C-Concord Graded/Middle School
- Concord School District, VT
- PK, K-8
Littleton High School Reviews
The teachers are not motivated to help the students not because the students are bad, but because many of the teachers there are very lazy and just don't want the extra work.
All the teachers and staff members are super supportive and helpful. The sports teams were fun to watch and even more fun to play on!
Unless if you are popular or on a sports team, your voice won't be heard unless if you shout at the top of your lungs. You have to fight to be heard, and that is a major problem. We don't feel like we when that fight either most of the time, and that does a number on our self esteem.