Little Mill Middle School Reviews

food is bad but still edible there are a lot of drugs here and the teachers arent mindful of teaching the students
I love little mill, I've been to a few other schools and this one is my favorite so far. We have a lot of opportunities that some schools in Forsyth county don't have like chorus and drama. Most of my teachers are great except that one or two of them tend to forget that they didn't teach us things and then throw them on the quizzes and tests. I'm a very diligent student so that is not from me being ignorant.
Little Mill made me a strong leader and a good worker, but some of my teachers missed the mark in a few classes.
Start Your Review of Little Mill Middle School
I love Little Mill's environment, very bright and happy. The sports are awesome, but there aren't a lot of them. The school isn't very diverse mostly Caucasians, Hispanics and some Asians. They have tons of clubs and activities. When your in eighth grade they make sure you have some clue of what your doing for college. There is always a police officer on campus. The teachers are all very nice, but some tend to get off task. The food is edible but disgusting. The facilities are always clean and neat. The administration is very nice and cooperative. The parents are very involved in our activities at school. Overall the school is amazing and I had an awesome time.
It has the normal activities including marchingband
Some feel like they have to be popular to fit in.
It has a lot to get everyone ready for graduation.
it is taken care of.
I say it is ok because I have many friends here.