Little Miami High School is an above average, public school located in Morrow, OH. It has 1,253 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 63% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading.
Little Miami High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A318 Students
- A+213 Students
- A-204 Students
- A-192 Students
- B+112 Students
- B-106 Students
- B-104 Students
- B-82 Students
- A79 Students
- B77 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Little Miami High School
- A-Milford Senior High School
- Milford Exempted Village School District, OH
- 268 reviews
- B+Lebanon High School
- Lebanon City School District, OH
- 270 reviews
- B-Clermont Northeastern High School
- Clermont Northeastern Local School District, OH
- 67 reviews
- BWaynesville High School
- Wayne Local School District, OH
- 79 reviews
Little Miami High School Reviews
At Little Miami I received a better education than I ever thought I would. The teachers were honestly amazing and extremely qualified. Several of my teachers had gone to Stanford, and so did many graduating students throughout my years there. Many students were able to receive full rides, specifically to the University of Alabama. Little Miami has produced some amazing young adults as its program is phenomenal. I took several AP classes that have benefited me greatly because of how well the class was taught. My education was insanely well rounded and has definitely prepared me for college. Though I rate my experience "average," it's not because Little Miami wasn't great! It's because it was high school! I am heavily involved in choir and have been able to experience so much because of it. I have performed at state competitions, and gone to Cincinnati several times to do so. I'm grateful for my choir family, choir director, and Little Miami for offering such an amazing program.
Little Miami is a district surrounded by different types of communities. This allows for all types of students to attend creating bonds and friendships from all over. At the high school, the most mature students are able to express themselves in all the different clubs in sports. Little Miami High School needs to be modernized in order to adapt to future classes and technology.
All around a great school! Very up to date where all students get a laptop for use inside of school and out. We are very proud of all our school has accomplished and in the fall 2020 we’lol be making the switch to a higher athletic conference. Our school is constantly growing and they are making a full proof plan to expand our buildings to accommodate all of our growing numbers.