Little Falls Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Little Falls, MN. It has 758 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Little Falls Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+55 Students
- B+45 Students
- C+35 Students
- B-30 Students
- B+22 Students
- B17 Students
- B+16 Students
- B16 Students
- B+16 Students
- A+15 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Little Falls Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Little Falls Senior High School
- BHealy High School
- Pierz Public School District, MN
- 52 reviews
- B-Royalton High School
- Royalton Public School District, MN
- 43 reviews
- BHoldingford High School
- Holdingford Public School District, MN
- 34 reviews
- B-Swanville Secondary School
- Swanville Public School District, MN
- 10 reviews
Little Falls Senior High School Reviews
Little Falls High School is an amazing school to finish your high school career. All students receive Ipads for homework purposes and are allowed to bring them home and personalize them in many ways. The teachers are incredible and very understanding with homework and being flexible with life schedules. There are many electives to take at LFCHS, anything from automotive, to robotics, broadcasting to many art classes. So students get a variety of options to try out and find out what they are good at. My high school career at Little Falls High School has helped me find my love of wood working, now I am enrolled at St. Cloud Technical and Community College going for carpentry.
It is a great school to go to. It not only has a great academic program, but it has great athletic programs. It is a very fun and informative school. The teachers are super nice as well. It is definitely a great school to attend.
The school is of a small size, so you can create intimate relationships with teachers easily. Small updates on the facility are needed.