Little Chute High School is an above average, public school located in Little Chute, WI. It has 369 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Little Chute High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+34 Students
- B+28 Students
- B26 Students
- B26 Students
- B24 Students
- B20 Students
- A-19 Students
- B-17 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Little Chute High School
- B+Kaukauna High School
- Kaukauna Area School District, WI
- 148 reviews
- B+Freedom High School
- Freedom Area School District, WI
- 88 reviews
- C+Seymour High School
- Seymour Community School District, WI
- 63 reviews
- BHilbert High School
- Hilbert School District, WI
- 38 reviews
Little Chute High School Reviews
Though I have had some good experiences and there are a small hand-full of great teachers, my overall experience at LCHS/LCCPA has not been very good. If you happen to be in the LCCPA, many of the LCHS teachers and students discriminate against the charter school and treat them like they are worthless. Also, if you're family is not from Little Chute and/or you are poor, you will be treated unfairly and be discriminated against. I have also found this school to be sexist and racist on occasion.
Little Chute High School was a great experience in my life. The teachers there were amazing and really wanted the best for you. It was easy to get along with everyone, but there were a couple downsides. The soccer program was taken as a joke. Nobody cared about it, nor did the district try to care. Little Chute is a football heavy school, so it doesn’t surprise me that this happened. For our games we played at a park off school grounds, and we rarely had a trainer there for the games. The fields were never cut and they never tried to fix that. Overall the school was a great place but some help could go to the Soccer program as well.
I have had a good experience at LCHS. The school is small but I like that because you get to know most of the other students. The principal of the high school, Tony Bird is the best of the best. He is very involved, comes to extra carricular activities and cares for the students.