Lithia Springs Elementary School Reviews

Great school , help my son on his new adventure loved his teacher she went beyond to help him with a different lenguage. You are the best ms Harris.
I want to start with the fact that I came with my parents and younger brother from another country. The brother had to go to the 4th grade and we worried about him because he didn't know English at all. As it turned out later, we had nothing to worry about. Teachers helped him throughout the year, found a dictionary for him, helped him in every possible way, and now, by the end of his first year in this school, he began to speak English, and most importantly understand what the children and teachers are talking about. I believe that this is a huge and painstaking work, carried out by the staff of the school, deserves a respect. I can say without any doubt that this is the best school I've ever seen.
Lithia Springs Elementary School is a caring and compassionate school where student achievement is the #1 priority.
Start Your Review of Lithia Springs Elementary School
We originally did school choice to get into this school and since have moved into the school zone. This is our 5th year at the school with two children attending and couldn't be happier! This school makes you feel at home. The quality of teachers and administration is 5 star as well. They truly care about each child and the education they receive. They make sure parents are informed whether it's regarding your child's education or school activities. We love this school!!!!