Litchfield Senior High School is a public school located in Litchfield, IL. It has 395 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 12% in reading.
Litchfield Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B44 Students
- B34 Students
- B+31 Students
- B-26 Students
- A+18 Students
- B16 Students
- B+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- C+10 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Litchfield Senior High School
- CHillsboro High School
- Hillsboro Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 51 reviews
- B+Carlinville High School
- Carlinville Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 80 reviews
- B+Staunton High School
- Staunton Community Unit School District No. 6, IL
- 75 reviews
- C+Gillespie High School
- Gillespie Community Unit School District No. 7, IL
- 74 reviews
Litchfield Senior High School Reviews
Litchfield senior high school is one of few schools in the area that is in very good shape. The school has had updates and improvements to the facility and school safety policies. There are still a few updates I would love to see in the school community, however the school is in very great shape. The faculty is—for the most part—very helpful and caring. Overall a great school!
High school is where I believe you make your mark. I try very hard to make mine. I am involved in multiple clubs that my school allows, I am involved in sports, and I am very involved in my community. I want to be known in the community as someone who is ready to help. My school is the way I am able to do that. LHS has amazing teachers who are willing to go above and beyond for you. We have a safe campus, and we have great curriculum. LHS may be the best in my book.
Litchfield Senior High is a good place to send your child to recieve a good education. This school offers a lot of opportunities for students to strive in school, with AP classes offered, and multiple college level classes.