Lisle High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lisle, IL. It has 480 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Lisle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+83 Students
- B+71 Students
- B-60 Students
- B+53 Students
- A43 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+36 Students
- B-33 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Lisle High School
- A+Lake Park High School
- Public School
- Roselle, IL
- 654 reviews
- ALockport Township High School - East Campus
- Public School
- Lockport, IL
- 693 reviews
- A-Elmwood Park High School
- Elmwood Park Community Unit School District No. 401, IL
- 145 reviews
- ASouth High School
- Community High School District No. 99, IL
- 387 reviews
Lisle High School Reviews
Lisle High School is a small school; only about five hundred students total. The school got listed as one of the best schools in the state. This is true. Most of the teachers are extremely helpful, friendly, and care about their students. As a senior there, I know I can turn to a trusted teacher. There are lots of oppritunites, from boy's and girl's sports, to art club, math team and theatre. Staff, and especially other students, encourage you to sign up for a sport, club, or activity if you have a chance. I've gotten closer to so many people because of it. The staff is encouraging, there's always someone to turn to. During homecoming week, everyone gets involved and the pep rallys are very fun.
Overall the school has a smaller class size which makes interaction with teachers very easy and helpful. Every teacher cares about their students indefinitely and wishes to see them do their best. I did not feel as if some of the teachers, though, were putting in their best effort to make sure we understood and learned the materials. Unfortunately that was the one problematic and least helpful parts of this high school.
Lisle High School has a small graduation class with a little over 120 students in the graduating class of 2020. More people are able to try out for various sports in the fall, winter, and spring, and the average class size is about 20 students. The teachers are able to dedicate more time to help their struggling students. However, the school consumes too much energy powering TVs that other people do not watch often.