Lisa Academy West Middle School Reviews

I am a student at Lisa right now and I hate coming here because they treat us like we are still in elementary. They walk us to and from lunch.
Been going to Lisa for 6 to 7 years. Great academic but the teachers don't really help as much. The sports are horrible. They are really strict and if we dont get good test scores they degrade us in a way. Overall good....but shakey
I have been at LISA Academy since the 6th grade and will graduate there next year. Overall, it's been a decent experience. I have found the academics challenging enough that I will be prepared for college it. It is on the smaller side, which had its ups and downs. However, I do not feel as though I have gotten the true high school experience.
Start Your Review of Lisa Academy West Middle School
Lisa academy is not really a good school. The diversity here is great you get to expericence different cultures. You can barely understand the teachers here.
I work at LISA for 3 years. Within the school district, I have been in the LISA Academies are the best ever. Even it is a charter school you will feel the quality of education as well as the family environment. It is true that LISA Academy is the best and the most diverse school in the state. with its awesome academic program as well as the very well trained staff you will not have any problem at all about your child’s education. LISA currently has 3 campuses in central Arkansas with over 2000 students. If 2000 picked LISA you should consider choosing LISA for your child future.
LISA Academy has great academics. I have enjoyed my time there. An improvement that can be made is the school lunches.
Needed more teachers that could actually speak English where you could understand what is going on or not just write the lesson and be able to explain it if a student doesn't understand the subject/assignment.
This is a small school, so everyone is pretty much like family here after a while. You get used to seeing the same faces in the halls, even if you never speak.