COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
LISA Academy schools have plans in place to provide the safest possible learning environment for students and staff who will be on campus, including PPE, extra cleaning and sanitizing, daily wellness screening, protocol for managing any positive cases, and plans for social distancing throughout the school day. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade C minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
LISA Academy leads the way in helping students succeed in school and in the workplace. Our tuition-free public charter schools have been ranked among the best by U.S. News & World Report and feature a 100% graduation rate and 95% college acceptance. Our STEM curriculum focuses on math, science, and technology plus a wide selection of extracurricular activities and athletic programs to improve social and physical skills.
Even virtually, we offer great services to support families and students with free Chromebooks, Internet hotspots, instructors trained in virtual STEM curriculum, counseling, and IT support.
The mission of LISA Academy is to provide an academically rigorous college preparatory program, in partnership with students, families, and the community, and guide all students in gaining knowledge, skills, and the attitude necessary to direct their lives, improve a diverse society, and excel in a changing world by providing dynamic, resource-rich learning environments.
LISA Academy West High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B169 Students
- grade A minus154 Students
- grade C+137 Students
- grade B81 Students
- grade A56 Students
- grade B54 Students
- grade B51 Students
- grade B+49 Students
- grade C+37 Students
- grade A minus36 Students
Arkansas STEM Festival
7th Annual Arkansas STEM Festival April 17th, 2021 Biomedical Frontier This year, we will be exploring the theme of “Biomedical Frontier” to celebrate biomedical innovations that are both relevant and creative, and presented in fun and interactive ways.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade C+
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
- Prom and basketball games38%
- Spirit Week16%
- Talent shows16%
- Pep rallies9%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 17 responses
LISA Academy West High School Reviews
Lisa academy is an ok school. The school board is mostly Turkish. A lot of the administrators are Turkish also, (due to the school being created by Turkish people). Lunch is catered (no kitchen) food is not that great but not unhealthy. I personally had a lot of issues with the teachers, but not only me many other students did also. I saw no future for myself at Lisa so I left my 11th grade year and it was the greatest decision I’ve made. You’ll spend a lot of money at Lisa due to them making you pay for every little thing. The west campus is disgusting with tons of water damage, mold, and small classrooms. The languages they offer are only Turkish and Spanish. They don’t stress AP for students who should be in AP, so Teachers don’t pay attention to students potential. Uniforms are not worth it, going to a regular high school would be a lot better and cheaper.
Referring back to the staff, they're very helpful and extremely nice. If one of my teachers didn't know the answer to my question, he/she would research the topic and readdress me later. They have no problem with admitting that they don't know everything, which is very reassuring.