Linton-Stockton High School is a public school located in Linton, IN. It has 366 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Linton-Stockton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-74 Students
- C-57 Students
- A42 Students
- B37 Students
- A+33 Students
- B+26 Students
- A-22 Students
- B16 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Linton-Stockton High School
- B-North Central High School
- Northeast School Corporation, IN
- 37 reviews
- B-Clay City Junior/Senior High School
- Clay Community Schools, IN
- 86 reviews
- B-North Daviess Junior/Senior High School
- North Daviess Community Schools, IN
- 35 reviews
- BBloomfield Junior/Senior High School
- Bloomfield School District, IN
- 43 reviews
Linton-Stockton High School Reviews
I have spent my entire high school carrer attending Linton-Stockton High School. During this time I beleive I have recived a decent education. As far as my future education is concerned, the preperation and readiness is somewhat shaky. This is due to the lack of teaching skills and experience by our current educators. Overall though, I consider this to be an average school system.
The teachers were always amazing. I loved the extra-curricular activities that were offered. I would, however, would have appreciated having more AP and Dual-Credit courses because it could have helped me a lot my freshman year of college.
I love the community of Linton when we all come together to support our football/basketball boys. However, they do not do the same for girls. It is very obvious, even in the administration, who is favored more by everyone. It is the boys, which can be understandable to a point, but when the athletic fund will help pay for the football boy’s state runner-up rings and not even give the cheerleaders the design of the ring or who is making it so that they can buy them themselves, I have a problem with that.