Lingleville School is an above average, public school located in Lingleville, TX. It has 275 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Lingleville School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B33 Students
- A+17 Students
- A-16 Students
- A12 Students
- A+12 Students
- C11 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+9 Students
- B8 Students
- A8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lingleville School
Schools like Lingleville School
- BDublin High School
- Dublin Independent School District, TX
- 35 reviews
- BDeLeon High School
- de Leon Independent School District, TX
- 22 reviews
- A-Stephenville High School
- Stephenville Independent School District, TX
- 163 reviews
- BHuckabay School
- Huckabay Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 1 review
Lingleville School Reviews
I like this school because there are good teachers that not only teach you, they also take care of you. People are very friendly and you can very good friends. However, is a small school and has its limitations.
Wonderful school to attend. Small class size allows better student teacher relationships and one on one interaction. Small school size allows for the student to be more involved in extra curricular activities.
Some of the teachers are adequate. The teachers teaching styles are pretty good. The teachers at my school are very knowledge. The teachers are very interested in the students, they care for us a lot, and they want the best for us. Their communications skills are fairly good. They are open for discussion anytime of the day. The teachers consistency in grading is normal. They grade the same way every time, unless someone makes a really bad test grade or something similar to that.