Linfield Christian School is an independent TK-12th grade college preparatory school that exists to inspire students to know the Lord, to love others, and to grow as servants and leaders so that they can change the world.
Linfield is committed to academic rigor rooted in biblical truth, all while cultivating a highly relational community in which every student is fully known and deeply loved. While studying on our beautiful 100 acre campus in Temecula, CA, students benefit from an engaging and innovative educational experience (including exceptional Fine Arts, Athletics, STEAM, and Biomedical programs), one that not only prepares them to be successful in college, but also sets them on a trajectory toward living remarkable lives. That might be a big claim for a small school, but with over 80 years of proven history and with 99% of our graduates going on to college or university, it is also true.
Linfield Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-57 Students
- B+53 Students
- A52 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-40 Students
- A-38 Students
- A36 Students
- A35 Students
- B+33 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses