Lindsay High School Reviews

Great all around faculty in a nice community! The teachers are passionate about what they do and it's so important for teenagers to be able to look up to their teachers and see that they really care!
Lindsay High School sets high expectations for academics and athletics for all students and those expectations are mirrored at home as well. That is the key to the results that Lindsay ISD achieves year after year. It is a very small school district without fancy facilities and "toys", but they focus on building character, work ethic and respect which are the foundation for success.
I wish more could be done to increase security measures at the school.;
Start Your Review of Lindsay High School
Athletics and Ag and a huge part of our culture as is UIL Academic activities
While I love going to a small town school, there are always issues. Coaches should be chosen from a non local source. We have many coaches who coach family members and are therefore bias towards them. Overall, the school is great.
Most of the teachers and coaches go far beyond and put in more hours than they get paid for there are a few teachers and or coaches that push too far and show favoritism since it is a small school. On average though, I feel like I have received a great education in the school system in Lindsay.
There are many programs for students to reach out to if there is a problem happening in or outside of school.
Lindsay provides very outstanding programs to choose from.
Lindsay is a very small school, so everyone knows everybody. The community can come together for whatever reason to help one another out.
Teacher's are always there to help when you need them for tutoring. They never turn down students who need help. They provide them also with resources to better their knowledge.
My child has been able to participate in things that interest her.
Some are great, some are not.
I've never had any concerns.
It's been a very positive experience for my child.
The Admin has made changes to better the school lunch so we will see.
Everything is by the books
Certain Teachers are better than others
Start Your Review of Lindsay High School
If you get yourself involved there are extracurricular things to do.
The condition of the school busses are in okay condition
You can join any team that you want to. We don't normally cut people from the team, or have try-outs