Lindenwold High School is a public school located in Lindenwold, NJ. It has 590 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 6% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Lindenwold High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B80 Students
- A63 Students
- C53 Students
- B+42 Students
- A-30 Students
- B29 Students
- A-28 Students
- A-24 Students
- B24 Students
- A-22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Lindenwold High School
- B-Pennsauken High School
- Pennsauken Township Board of Education School District, NJ
- 259 reviews
- B-Maple Shade High School
- Maple Shade School District, NJ
- 92 reviews
- B+Palmyra High School
- Palmyra Public School District, NJ
- 37 reviews
- B-Burlington County Institute of Technology - Westampton Campus
- Burlington County Institute of Technology, NJ
- 241 reviews
Lindenwold High School Reviews
The school offers quite a bit in the sports department, which is very appreciated. However, more clubs need to be introduced to further the popularity of the school. Teachers may need to be reviewed more often to determine their ability to prepare students for both Advanced Placement exams and for college. Facilities regarding physical conditioning are frequently open to students, however, sport-related facilities need to be open to regular students as well, not just athletes. For example, if the school could open the basketball court or soccer field to non-athletic students to perhaps decide if they would like to join a sport, it should be allowed.
My overall experience at Lindenwold High School was adequate. Lindenwold High has many different clubs, activities, and events that are open for the students to be apart of. One of my favorite things about the school is that it is very simple to make an impact. Most of the time, when you have an idea of an event, club, or anything of that matter, it will happen. The teachers are very helpful, since they are always offering an extra hand, and making their time very available. The one thing that I would like to change about the school is student activity. I wish that there was more school spirit and overall student involvement. Although this is true, as the years go by, I can see more and more involvement and school spirit. I hope to be the impact that Lindenwold High School needs, and that I help future generations have more student activity.
My experience at Lindenwold High School is good. The school is located in a small town. Everyone knows each other because we all grew up here and have been going to school together since elementary. The teachers and adminastrators are very caring and they want the best for you. We don’t have a huge amount of kids in each class. The teachers and students are able to develop a close bond/relationship. We have 8 periods a day. During the lunch period, half is for lunch and the other half is studenr prep. That half allows you to study for tests, SATs , and get ready for college. Sadly, food isn’t that appetizing. Teachers sell snacks from their classroom which is a plus. If you want, you can go to buy snacks throughout the day. The sports teams are average. I play soccer, basketball, and I’m in the marching band. We have some pretty fun events at our school every year. These past 4 years at Lindenwold High School has been great overrall !