Linden High School is a public school located in Linden, NJ. It has 1,664 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 6% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Linden High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A226 Students
- B-222 Students
- B+192 Students
- C+153 Students
- A+107 Students
- A-99 Students
- A-96 Students
- A87 Students
- A+81 Students
- B+80 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Linden High School
- C+William L. Dickinson High School
- Jersey City Public Schools, NJ
- 198 reviews
- B-Rahway High School
- Rahway Public School District, NJ
- 122 reviews
- C+Belleville High School
- Belleville Public Schools, NJ
- 269 reviews
- B-Clifton High School
- Clifton Public Schools, NJ
- 445 reviews
Linden High School Reviews
I have only attended Linden High School for 3 years and it was amazing. If I could I will do it all over sgain, since this is my last year. They have a great IB program that prepare every single student for college and more. The people in Linden High are very warm and pleased to offer assistance in anthing that a student needs. They have excelent sports like; soccer, baseball, softball, tennis, football, volleyball, and even bowling! There is variety of clubs that are always willing to accept new members, also some of the clubs include road trips. One of my favorite thins about this high school is that they offer exchanges for China, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, and Russia!
Linden High School is very diverse, filled with many opportunities and activities. Definitively a school which encourages on finding where you best fit in, within clubs, social groups, etc. Best part are the Student Activities such as our schools Language Exchange, Sports and Clubs. The Facility itself could be slightly better but the staff does it's best to keep it cleansed although hygiene is low due to some rodent issues
My experience in Linden High School was amazing! The school is very diverse which opened up many opportunities to get to know many people and network myself. The school also provided me with the opportunity to be in the International Baccalaureate Program which has made me exceed my academic expectations.