Linden High School is a public school located in Linden, MI. It has 932 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 74% in reading.
Linden High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A153 Students
- B+114 Students
- B-113 Students
- A+103 Students
- B98 Students
- C90 Students
- B88 Students
- B-82 Students
- B79 Students
- B+67 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Linden High School
- B-Fenton Senior High School
- Fenton Area Public Schools, MI
- 154 reviews
- B-Fowlerville High School
- Fowlerville Community Schools, MI
- 127 reviews
- C+Byron Area High School
- Byron Area Schools, MI
- 78 reviews
- BGoodrich High School
- Goodrich Area Schools, MI
- 129 reviews
Linden High School Reviews
Linden High School provided an excellent education! The teachers genuinely care about the student and take time to listen. The school is a bit outdated but the enthusiasm from staff is phenomenal.
Linden High School was a great place to attend. The teachers are kind and care a lot about their work. The English teachers are especially dedicated and that definitely makes English one of the school's most successful departments. There are plenty of clubs for everyone, from chess and quizbowl to girls lacrosse. The student council is very active and is constantly trying to put on new events to raise money or pep around the school. There are also many AP classes to choose from as well as the opportunity to take online courses. Overall, I loved my time at Linden.
I have gone to Linden schools my whole life. The best thing about the high school is its staff. I wouldn’t be who I am today without the amazing teachers, janitors, and lunch ladies at my school. However, the bullying problem is way out of hand. I have never seen bullying at a rate like my school. Many people, including myself, have tried helping to fight against it. But for some reason the administration does not have any type of protocol in place for it.