Linden High School Reviews

the things that i like about Linden High School is that the teachers and staffs make sure that we have the best education as possible the things i would like to change about Linden High School is more volunteer work
The school is a very nice place to go and learn new and exciting things. The teachers are very nice and they will help you when you are having problems.
Since I have been attending Linden high school . I have been involved with sports ,school clubs , community service projects ,closer connection with students and teachers .
Start Your Review of Linden High School
Linden High School is a great school to attend! Sports is awesome and not to mention how diverse the math courses are! From Geometry to Calculus there are ways to remember complex problems and lots of homework for extra practice!
I enjoyed my four years of being at Linden High School. The teachers were caring, and they always figured out a way to help you out.
I like that the teachers at Linden High School push you to be better. The love to see students make good grades. The motivate the students. They help students who don't get a certain lesson understand it better.
I really like Linden High. The teachers and facility is nice but the food is not the best.I would like to see the school grow even more before I come back.
It is great because all the teachers have their own way of teaching and it is very interesting.
Mostly they are strict when angry.
It was an okay experience, but it really didnt give me any scholarship opportunities
We have great teachers and wonderful students that are full of respect and want to learn.
There are many different activities to do after school. From Plays to track and everything in between. There is a club or sport for almost everyone.
The school lunch has got healthier over the years. We have whole grains, vegetables, and dairy products.