Founded in 1746, Linden Hall enrolls 220 girls, grades 6-12, in seven- and five-day boarding programs and as day students.
Girls come to Linden Hall from 45 countries and 13 states for its personalized environment, where girls are empowered to excel academically and become global citizens.
Linden Hall offers an array of STEM courses, visual and performing arts, and athletics. The average SAT score is 1316, and the average AP exam score (2013-16) is 4.6.
Linden Hall's 49-acre campus in Lititz, Pa. is 90 minutes from Philadelphia and less than three hours from Washington, D.C. and New York City.
April Student Visit Day
212 E Main Street, Lititz, PA 17543
View Event Description
Curious if Linden Hall is the right fit for you? Shadow a current Linden Hall student and "try us on" for a day at a Student Visit Day. You'll get to sit in on a full set of engaging, exciting classes, have (free!) lunch in our fabulous dining room, and experience the fun of our traditional Monday morning all-school assembly. Talk to real Linden Hall students from right here in PA and from more than 45 countries, and learn why they chose to study at the nation's oldest boarding and day school for girls. Ready to join us? Register for any event at: https://www.lindenhall.org/openhouse
Linden Hall Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+21 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+16 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A10 Students
- A+9 Students
International Boarding Program
Linden Hall enrolls top students from all parts of the world. Currently, 44 countries are represented on campus making for a wonderful blend of languages, food, and traditions. International students bring valuable perspectives to the classroom and residential communities. Come enjoy a uniquely American school experience! Apply today!
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses