Linden Elementary School Reviews

I love they school because all of the teachers are nice and I love them so much they are my favorite I love all of y’all that work at linden elementary school I hope y’all stay there y’all whole year I love y’all!!!!!!!!!!!
K- 4 stars 1st-2 stars 2nd grade 5 stars
The nurses are one of the best group that I have ever come across. They make certain that the students have proper documentation for meds and call if there is the slightest problem.
Start Your Review of Linden Elementary School
Sadly there is only one sport available to kids at the school and that is football. There are no sports for girls and clubs are limited to the scouts. I would love for more extracurricular activities were available for the younger children.
Everyone does a great job of making sure the students do what is expected of them.
The school where not the newest is kept in excellent condition. The janitorial staff does a great job maintaining a clean facility as well as teachers, students and other staff.
My youngest son began at Linden Elementary in Kindergarten and has been attending throughout first and second grade, he loves the teachers and the work is just challenging enough that he is kept on is toes. I choose to carpool my children 30 miles one way per day to this school because the surrounding schools( A.L.Johnson and ABC Elementary) are not up to standards. I hope a bus soon becomes available for more students to have access to this great institution.