COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Let us help you and your student handle learning at home! Lindamood-Bell Academy has provided online school since 2016—and we’ve got this for you. The Academy offers live, online teaching in both one-to-one and small group formats. Contact us today to learn about how we can help with school right now! Learn More
The Lindamood-Bell Academy is an accredited, in-person or online private school where we develop the imagery-language foundation for success in language processing and success in all curriculum.
Our flexible and differentiated approach enables the Academy to be the right school choice for many types of students, including accelerated learners, students with challenging schedules, homeschool families, and students who struggle with reading and/or comprehension. We combine Lindamood-Bell instructional expertise with K-12, standards-aligned courses.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Culture & Safety
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lindamood-Bell Academy
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
Lindamood-Bell Academy Reviews
Now that we are a few months in I couldn’t be happier with our choice. My son is blossoming because he is enjoying the personalized instruction of being in a small class. Not only are there no tears, he is actually excited to go to class.
My husband and I are working full time from home and are on back to back calls so it is very difficult for us to help during the workday. With Lindamood-Bell Academy my son logs in once at the beginning of the day, and I can be hands off all day. It feels almost normal at my house, and I owe this rare sense of 2020 normalcy to the school. Thank you!