Lindale Middle School Reviews

2019 update:

No communication- avoids all problems as best they can YOU WILL BE THE BLAME...If you are reading this review; you have read others BELIEVE THEM...Bullying a big factor- nothing is done; your kids will have to take matters into their own hands..wish i could write a book. One of the worst schools my children have attended ; been a parent 18 years....one word to describe RIDICULOUS- have never seen anything like it..
I had a good time. I was in n all the advanced classes which made my middle school times challenging and fun.
Decent middle school, with large class sizes. Excellent STEM program will give your kids a great base for high school and college.
Start Your Review of Lindale Middle School
Teachers like Marsha Hambrick and Michele Brown really make Lindale a special place to grow up. Hambrick did an outstanding job during her time leading the Drama Club.
This school lacks lots of spirit. I feel like everyone that attends hates it on the low. Other than that, there are some really great teachers here whom I really adore and grown to like.