Lindale High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lindale, TX. It has 1,173 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 91% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Lindale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+143 Students
- C141 Students
- A+138 Students
- B138 Students
- A100 Students
- B-80 Students
- A-78 Students
- B+73 Students
- A67 Students
- B+67 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Lindale High School
- C+Van High School
- Van Independent School District, TX
- 111 reviews
- BHawkins High School
- Hawkins Independent School District, TX
- 20 reviews
- B-Big Sandy High School
- Big Sandy Independent School District (Big Sandy), TX
- 41 reviews
- BMineola High School
- Mineola Independent School District, TX
- 66 reviews
Lindale High School Reviews
Lindale High School, while traditionally thought of as a wasteland due to it existing in the middle of barren Texas country, offers much potential for both students and faculty when it comes to education, sports, culture, and preparation for the real world. When it comes to academics, Lindale offers myriad rigid AP, Pre-AP, and Honors courses for students of each grade in order to get students engaged in the processes that they would experience in the college setting. Similarly, the culture of athletics is one that is uniquely Texan. Finally, the resources provided to us students when it comes to college preparation and careers in the trades are unmatched, as Lindale High School offers numerous classes for test preparation, study skills, and technical classes for the development of both our educational perspectives and career opportunities. Ultimately, Lindale High School offers the perfect environment for fostering innovation, progress, and opportunity for its students.
Lindale High School was absolutely wonderful for me. Although I may be a little bias because I am a 13-year kid, meaning I attended LISD from kindergarten through graduation, it really is a great school. The teachers, along with the counselors, all work so hard to make sure we get the best education that we can. We actually have won the state UIL title in academics for the past two years! The only thing I would change would be to try and engage the older kids with the younger kids more often. I know that when I was younger, there is nothing I loved more than seeing big high schoolers at my school!
My experience at Lindale High School was very encouraging. The teachers always pushed me to do my best in my classes, mostly honors, and I always felt like the teachers cared. They taught me to be a great person, not just a great student. What I would like to see changed, however, is more honors classes. Right now, I admit, our selection in AP classes is growing, but I feel like in those classes, there is a lack of preparedness shared between both teachers and students. Sometimes I am afraid I will not know what to expect for the AP test. I also wish there was a wider variety in clubs. More opportunities to unite me and my classmates and promote diversity. Another change I would like to see is more parent involvement, I wish my parents understood more of what I do and am apart of at school, and I wish the school would help with that.