Lincolnwood High School Reviews

This is an average rural area high school. Very small, hardly any diversity. But there's always plus sides to Lincolnwood, because the school and area is so small everyone (including the middle school) is very well balanced with each other, meaning it's not hard to make friends unlike other schools.
As most small schools go, if you don't have a big last name you won't have the same advantages as some other kids. Overall its a good school and a good community to live in.
Always had a good group of friends but most of the teachers were useless and didn’t help me learn in the way I needed.
Start Your Review of Lincolnwood High School
Growing up in a small town its a great way to get to know everyone. You learn what groups of people fit your fancy and what kind of a person you truly are. They may not have high rank classes but you can bet you will graduate feeling confident graduating with a great self confidence and ready for college.
I liked that Lincolnwood is placed in such a close community and I think that enhanced my experience there. Although there isn't much diversity of the school but that may just be due to the area that the school is located. I would also like to have seen more disciplinary actions in recent years for some cases. The school seems to be going a little soft.