Lincoln West School of Global Studies Reviews

What I like about Lincoln West School of Global Studies is the diversity and the administration will make sure that you're on track and if you're not then they will help you every step of the way. The only thing that I would change is to allow seniors to get study hall, late arrival or early dismal. I'm taking extra classes that I don't need.
I have worked at LWGS for 5 years. We are located near Metro Health Hospital on the West side of Cleveland. We are a diverse school with a focus on College and Career Readiness. I love working here because of our students. Our students come from all over. The population is made up of 40+languages. If I would win this survey I would use it for supplies/resources to better help my students in the classroom.
Lincoln West Global Studies believes that students should have the opportunities to expand their knowledge by actually experience it. For example, the school go to many trips of the country such as Costa Rica to learn about the environmental friendly practices and take that knowledge and apply it in our homes or to Puerto Rico to assist with the after damages of hurricane Maria. The teachers go beyond their way to make sure you get the help you need and offer you amazing opportunities.
Start Your Review of Lincoln West School of Global Studies
I've been going to this school since the day it opened in July of 2016. I have nothing but great things to say about it. From helping me come out of my anxious shell to the expeditions ( field trips) that made my resumé a lot shinier, this school will helped me grow into a more sociable individual than I was before. I'm an 11th grader now, rising senior. I'm very thankful for the opportunities the school has given me and recommend that any parent send their kid there.