Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School is a top rated, public school located in Sudbury, MA. It has 1,528 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A253 Students
- A+199 Students
- A+168 Students
- A+157 Students
- A-146 Students
- A+133 Students
- B+101 Students
- A+93 Students
- A+84 Students
- A+79 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
- A+Wayland High School
- Wayland Public Schools, MA
- 145 reviews
- A+Westwood High School
- Westwood Public Schools, MA
- 214 reviews
- A+Needham High School
- Needham Public Schools, MA
- 252 reviews
- A+Dover-Sherborn Regional High School
- Dover-Sherborn Regional School District, MA
- 76 reviews
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School Reviews
LS is the perfect High School! The faculty care about the students, the classes are interesting, the workload is manageable, and the activities are fun. I was part of the LSB Players (Theatre) when I went to LS, and the productions are high quality and the group is fun to be around. As a student who took the highest AP leveled classes in every subject, there were times I was stressed about completing all my work, but I always got it done. The teachers are always available to help you, and there isn't much competition among the students to be the top because we don't have class rank.
Lincoln Sudbury strives to create an environment where the students can feel safe in despite their differences. The school innovates its students to strive for greatness and accept themselves for who they are. The also also opens opportunities for students living in Boston to get a better education and open the door for greater opportunities in the future. Academically, it provides a lot of support. Students can choose what level they want to learn in terms of math and science. It also has after school and in-school help for those that my need it. The teachers are also very open to schedule time outside of class, so that the student can get their questions answered and ultimately grasp a good understanding of the class. I recommend coming to LS to anyone that is considering it.
Overall, LS provided an excellent high school experience. Teachers, particularly in the history department, were all very knowledgeable, and most had advanced degrees from top schools. The school grants a lot of freedom with regard to going on and off campus during the day. Sports and extracurricular programs are very strong. All around a great institution that prepared me very well for college.