Lincoln Senior High School is a public school located in Cambridge City, IN. It has 312 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Lincoln Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+34 Students
- B-29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A24 Students
- B-19 Students
- A-13 Students
- B12 Students
- NG12 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Lincoln Senior High School
- C+Union Junior/Senior High School
- Union School Corporation, IN
- 38 reviews
- B-Northeastern High School
- Northeastern Wayne Schools, IN
- 100 reviews
- B-Hagerstown Junior/Senior High School
- Nettle Creek School Corporation, IN
- 84 reviews
- C+Tri Junior/Senior High School
- South Henry School Corporation, IN
- 26 reviews
Lincoln Senior High School Reviews
I just wanted to fill out this survey for fun! I think lincoln could be a lot more efficient, but isn't the worst school in the slightest.
Overall, high school was okay. Lincoln High School isn't very diverse as there are maybe two or three kids who are of other colors and the rest are white. Some people are nice there, while there are the cliche groups around school that won't talk to you. We lost a lot of amazing teachers and this year the replacements of those teachers mostly suck. We don't have that many clubs either.
Lincoln High School is the epitome of average. The teachers and faculty workers are wonderful people, but the lack of funding and lack of rule enforcement have sent our school spiraling downward. Bullying, racism, and sexual harassment run rampant in the school, but nothing ever seems to get done. If your kid is average or below, it's a good school for them.