Lincoln Secondary School is an above average, public school located in Lake City, MN. It has 590 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 54% of students are at least proficient in math and 60% in reading.
Lincoln Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B26 Students
- A+20 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+9 Students
- A8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Lincoln Secondary School
- B+Red Wing Senior High School
- Red Wing Public School District, MN
- 116 reviews
- BWabasha-Kellogg Secondary School
- Wabasha-Kellogg Public School District, MN
- 40 reviews
- B-Pepin High School
- Pepin Area School District, WI
- 11 reviews
- B-Alma High School
- Alma School District, WI
- 11 reviews
Lincoln Secondary School Reviews
Overall, I had a good experience and Lincoln High. We were provided IPads to use as learning tools in the classroom and for homework, and that was very beneficial and I have now purchased my own IPad to use for college as well. The teachers and staff are all very friendly and concerned for the students, I learned a lot from them over my years here.
I love how involved you can be at Lincoln. I do have a few concerns: 1) People who are in three sports and hold a High GPA are recognized. Those who are involved in multiple activities that may not involve sports don’t receive the same recognition. 2) FFA, band, choir, and the arts are always on the chopping block unless someone does something within those activities to get recognized. 3) It could feel a bit more like home. It doesn’t feel as welcoming as it could.
Lincoln puts atheletes on a pedestal. Atheletes are punished differently than other students. This is partly because our administration is composed of coaches.