Lincoln School Reviews

My daughter is in kindergarten at the Annex. Despite this unprecedented time due to Covid-19, my daughter’s education remains unaffected. The administrations and teachers are very supportive. I have to say that overall the district did a great job with virtual learning.
Great school! My daughter has attended Lincoln for the past two years. The teachers are dedicated and supportive to their students. Mr. Sacco, the Principal, goes out of his way to get to know each child and their families. If you need anything he is always available. The administrative staff is friendly and helpful. When your child attends this school they make you feel like you are part of an extended family. Lincoln really is amazing!
We have two children attend Lincoln School and we find they are receiving a great education. The teachers are very attentive to the students needs. The principal is very helpful and approachable. We highly recommend Lincoln School.
Start Your Review of Lincoln School
Lincoln School has a caring and dedicated faculty and staff, that puts the education of the children first.
My daughter has attended Lincoln School since kindergarten.

She is now in 6th grade.

The teachers are exceptional & assist her in every way.

Principal Nick Sacco Jr. & Vice Principal Joseph Bartulovich are exceptional principals, rain, snow, frigid weather they are outside watching over our children.

Mr. Sacco Jr. also makes the educational experience fun with daily & weekly school spirit days.

Rob Farley Jr.
My son attended Lincoln Annex for Kindergarten and I loved how Lincoln School (1st-8th) has such a close knit school community and parent involvement. Current administrators know students well and are very approachable, kind and helpful. I liked it so much, we decided we wanted our son to continue his elementary education at this school. We have been here for 3 years now and have no regrets. The school principal, vice-principal and guidance counselor have been amazing. The school has provided services which have been priceless for his academic progress. Our son truly loves his school, his teachers and administrators.
My son goes to Lincoln School, and has had a fantastic experience. The teachers are caring, and the students very welcoming. He actually looks forward to going to school every morning, and as a father, it is great to see.
Ratio is 23:1 not 14 kids to 1 teacher as the site says. Our kid is in Kindergarten and we are fortunate to have a great teacher. Not all the teachers are as good and sweet to the kids as her. But they need more resources and smaller classes to work with the kids and bring up their level to standard. I would 2/3 of the students are below average. With smaller classes and more parent involvement this could be turned around. If not, the students will never improve.
i love you. 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Overcrowded classes. No room for one-one relationship and bonding with teacher due to over the limit class sizes. Unrealistic expectations for academic progress by overloading homework for young students under the 5th grade. Security at dismissal is also lacking and chaotic, as well as the morning drop off and traffic. School lunches on more than a few occasions have been spoiled and caused illness to my child. Home lunches recommended.