Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Midland, PA. It has 706 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A61 Students
- B-59 Students
- A+52 Students
- B48 Students
- A+46 Students
- A-36 Students
- A+34 Students
- B28 Students
- B-27 Students
- A+27 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 67 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School
- B-Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School (PA Cyber)
- Online School
- Midland, PA
- PK, K-12
- 609 reviews
- B-Buckeye Online School for Success
- Online School
- East Liverpool, OH
- 53 reviews
- B-Central Valley High School
- Central Valley School District, PA
- 91 reviews
- BRiverside High School
- Riverside Beaver County School District, PA
- 49 reviews
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Reviews
I have been attending Lincoln Park for the last 5 years. It's a lovely school filled with lovely people. The teachers and other staff are nice, and genuinely care for the students. Everyone here has their own style and different taste in things. Most people find it easier to be themselves here. The academics here are pretty good, which wouldn't be possible without the great teaching staff. The only downside about this school is the lack of diversity. The school, along with everyone in it, has it's own culture but lacks diversity within the student body. Also over the years the lunch program has changed. It's becoming more geared towards healthy eating choices, and is losing the great taste it used to have. But besides these few problems, Lincoln Park overall is a great school!
I love my school. If you apply yourself to the art that your majoring in, you can gain a lot of real world experience in your craft! Show the teachers you're worth their time and they'll teach you everything they know! They're all super passionate about what they teach. I've been given so many awesome opportunities that wouldn't have been available at any normal public school. The block scheduling is awesome as well. With only 4 classes a day, it's not hard to stay focused all the way throughout the school year.
Lincoln Park was where two of my siblings went to school before me. I love this school with all of my heart. I sometimes spend more time here than I do at my own house. The administration and teachers are some of the most incredible people who you will ever meet and extremely talented and dedicated to what they do. We also get incredible opportunities that regular highschool students don’t. The academics are amazing and they teachers find ways that everyone will be able to understand by using things we are interested in. I would never want to go to a different school because it’s not just a school it’s a home!