Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Midland, PA. It has 760 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-99 Students
- A89 Students
- B83 Students
- A+82 Students
- A+79 Students
- A-67 Students
- A+43 Students
- B40 Students
- B-40 Students
- B-39 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 77 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School
- C+Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School (PA Cyber)
- Online School
- Midland, PA
- PK, K-12
- 695 reviews
- C+Buckeye Online School for Success
- Online School
- East Liverpool, OH
- 66 reviews
- BCentral Valley High School
- Central Valley School District, PA
- 103 reviews
- BRiverside High School
- Riverside Beaver County School District, PA
- 55 reviews
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Reviews
I have loved my time at LPPACS! I've been going since my 7th grade year. It really shaped me as person and helped me discover my passion, Musical Theater. I major in it there and now I realized this is what I want to do forever! The facility are really nice and they have a way of bringing you in, and making Lincoln Park become a second home for you. If I had to change anything, I just would love for there to be more diversity. I wish more kids of color would audition and be accepted into the school. Being the only women of color in my theater department has had some hardships, but only has made me stronger as a person.
Academics at LPPACS are hands on & help students become proficient quickly.Due to immersion in studies students know immediately which major to emphasize & which is not a good fit for their future. The technology is state of the art. The teachers are professionals in the areas they educate & are encouraging to students that apply themselves in their studies. Resumes from the education while studying at LPPACS are very impressive,much experience acquired while attending here. The environment is very liberal at this school and it would be wonderful to have clubs, opportunities and classroom discussions that offer more involvement for conservative students. It is difficult to mesh with the student body if you are conservative minded but not with the faculty and educational process.No other area schools meet the bar set by this educational institution in the surrounding communities; top notch! Dual enrollment in colleges is offered while attending here.
As someone that is now a freshman in college, and pursuing a degree in the arts, I can confidently say that Lincoln Park prepared me for what I had in store. Currently I know everything I have been taught in my Theatre classes. Also by doing the shows I now have a level of professionalism that I know I must maintain. All around I had a fantastic high school experience! Definitely a great place to get an education!