Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Midland, PA. It has 706 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A69 Students
- B-66 Students
- A+56 Students
- B51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A-38 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+29 Students
- B28 Students
- B26 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 67 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School
- C+Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School (PA Cyber)
- Online School
- Midland, PA
- PK, K-12
- 627 reviews
- B-Buckeye Online School for Success
- Online School
- East Liverpool, OH
- 53 reviews
- B-Central Valley High School
- Central Valley School District, PA
- 92 reviews
- BRiverside High School
- Riverside Beaver County School District, PA
- 49 reviews
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Reviews
Academics at LPPACS are hands on & help students become proficient quickly.Due to immersion in studies students know immediately which major to emphasize & which is not a good fit for their future. The technology is state of the art. The teachers are professionals in the areas they educate & are encouraging to students that apply themselves in their studies. Resumes from the education while studying at LPPACS are very impressive,much experience acquired while attending here. The environment is very liberal at this school and it would be wonderful to have clubs, opportunities and classroom discussions that offer more involvement for conservative students. It is difficult to mesh with the student body if you are conservative minded but not with the faculty and educational process.No other area schools meet the bar set by this educational institution in the surrounding communities; top notch! Dual enrollment in colleges is offered while attending here.
I've really enjoyed my time at Lincoln Park. I am a Musical Theatre Major and have been able to grow so much with instruction in Voice, Acting, and Dance. The teachers are professionals and still working in Theatre. It is so awesome to be taught every day by people who love theatre as much as I do. There are so many opportunities to perform at the school and we also get help with auditions when going to other theatres. I would definitely recommend LPPACS to anyone who is serious about pursuing Musical Theatre, Acting, or Dance as a career!
I have been attending Lincoln Park for the last 5 years. It's a lovely school filled with lovely people. The teachers and other staff are nice, and genuinely care for the students. Everyone here has their own style and different taste in things. Most people find it easier to be themselves here. The academics here are pretty good, which wouldn't be possible without the great teaching staff. The only downside about this school is the lack of diversity. The school, along with everyone in it, has it's own culture but lacks diversity within the student body. Also over the years the lunch program has changed. It's becoming more geared towards healthy eating choices, and is losing the great taste it used to have. But besides these few problems, Lincoln Park overall is a great school!