Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Midland, PA. It has 682 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 53% of students are at least proficient in math and 83% in reading.
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A58 Students
- B-54 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+43 Students
- B39 Students
- A-33 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B23 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 67 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School
- B-Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School (PA Cyber)
- Online School
- Midland, PA
- PK, K-12
- 587 reviews
- B-Buckeye Online School for Success
- Online School
- East Liverpool, OH
- 52 reviews
- B-Central Valley High School
- Central Valley School District, PA
- 90 reviews
- BRiverside High School
- Riverside Beaver County School District, PA
- 48 reviews
Lincoln Park Performing Arts Charter School Reviews
I have been attending Lincoln Park for the last 5 years. It's a lovely school filled with lovely people. The teachers and other staff are nice, and genuinely care for the students. Everyone here has their own style and different taste in things. Most people find it easier to be themselves here. The academics here are pretty good, which wouldn't be possible without the great teaching staff. The only downside about this school is the lack of diversity. The school, along with everyone in it, has it's own culture but lacks diversity within the student body. Also over the years the lunch program has changed. It's becoming more geared towards healthy eating choices, and is losing the great taste it used to have. But besides these few problems, Lincoln Park overall is a great school!
This school changed my life! I majored in Musical Theatre there. I believe that it is a great way to see if the Performing Arts are really something you want to do for the rest of your life or not. You get rigorous arts training, along with, great academic training! I came into college extremely prepared and ready to take on anything!
Since my start at LPPACS in the eighth grade, the school has been outstanding. A wide variety of uniquely talented teachers are ready to always help students within each unique department of study, as well as three gorgeous buildings within the vicinity; all guarded by an excellent staff of security guards. The food is exceptional; a certain meal varying every day a week with hot sandwiches, chips, and a salad bar available every day-- as well as a make-your-own-sandwich stand run by the excellent lunch staff. Classes are unique, with excellent academics as well as classes dedicated to each specific major (intro to drawing, screenwriting, anatomy, dance, theater, etc.), that act as excellent bridges to help students readily prepare for their future college careers. The school is an excellent start to those aspiring for the best they can possibly achieve for the brightest future possible.