Lincoln Park High School is a public school located in Lincoln Park, MI. It has 1,254 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Lincoln Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+171 Students
- B-139 Students
- A124 Students
- A+117 Students
- B+107 Students
- B101 Students
- B65 Students
- C-61 Students
- B+50 Students
- B+50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Schools like Lincoln Park High School
- B-Clarenceville High School
- Clarenceville School District, MI
- 76 reviews
- C+Truman High School
- Taylor School District, MI
- 98 reviews
- C+Hamtramck High School
- Hamtramck Public Schools, MI
- 156 reviews
- B-John Glenn High School
- Wayne-Westland Community School District, MI
- 390 reviews
Lincoln Park High School Reviews
I liked how the teachers were always willing to help the students success, and how easily I could contact them. I was pleased with what the school offered, such as the extra-curricular activities, a chapter of National Honors Society, and an extensive library.I was able to get an hour of my school day taken off because of my academic success, and thus I had more time to study, and do homework. The teachers and college coordinator assisted in readying me for the future, such as giving guidance in picking out a college and applying for scholarships. It was especially helpful when my English teacher looked over the essays I wrote for my scholarships for criticism. One thing I would change is the overbearing nature of the administration during graduation season. We had graduation rehearsal, and afterward a student barbecue. After rehearsal, we couldn't store our cap and gown inside the building, despite the fact that we were going right back in after the barbecue.
Lincoln Park is an amazing school. It's very underrated, but it has gems within the school if you really look into it. The school is very diverse in cultures and races. Not only that but Lp has a large rang of clubs, activities, and sports that students can participate in. No matter who you are, there will always be a place within Lincoln Park where you will fit right in. The best thing about this school is the kids have great ambitions and great dreams, and they are working hard to complete them. As well as they are motivated and focused on helping Lincoln Park to be recognize for the amazing school it is. Lp also has great amounts of resources to help students during high school or helping them prepare for college. They focused a lot on being there for students and helping them form a bright future. I'm defiantly going to miss this school once I graduate. It has helped me shape the person I am today and I will always be grateful for that.
The connections I made by going to the school are limitless. I will forever be grateful for my teachers and the effort they put in to make sure my classmates and I were set up for success. I stay in contact with my teachers and they still help me with my life goals and I give them thanks for my achievements. This school struggled and students have hard times at home and act out at Schoo, but this school is a safe place for students and thrive because of it. you see a real change in students from their Freshman to their Senior year, in terms of academics, character, and values. I watched my school and fellow students change and become better students. Students get out what they put in, and by junior year, teachers made sure that students put in their everything. I am the person I am today because of the school and the people surrounding me.