Lincoln High School is an above average, public school located in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. It has 1,146 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 30% of students are at least proficient in math and 39% in reading.
Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+137 Students
- B129 Students
- B+75 Students
- A-67 Students
- B63 Students
- A+57 Students
- B52 Students
- B50 Students
- B31 Students
- B30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 58 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Schools like Lincoln High School
- B+Pittsville High School
- Pittsville School District, WI
- 27 reviews
- A-Stevens Point Area Senior High School
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- 336 reviews
- BPort Edwards High School
- Port Edwards School District, WI
- 5 reviews
- B-Nekoosa High School
- Nekoosa School District, WI
- 56 reviews
Lincoln High School Reviews
It’s great, rapids pride! Great school culture with school spirit weeks before dances as well as student participation at sporting events. Great school with the majority being good kids and good students.
Lincoln High School is a decent school. Some of the teachers are extremely caring and invested in your future. Others are there just to get paid. Our school has many clubs and sports. If there isn't a club for something you're interested in, you can simply create your own club. This is a very supportive school. Positive comments on sticky notes can always be found on lockers or bathroom mirrors. We have a large club called Cool 2 Be Kind, and their main goal is to promote kindness as well as to ensure everyone knows they're cared for. The work they do around the school always brightens my day.
I have mixed feelings about Lincoln High School. I think it is a great school, but there are times when I wish that I was graduated. The teachers are nice and are great at helping you with problems. Lincoln High School has a huge variety of sports and clubs. The times that I wish that I was graduated is when the students get into fights or they are smoking in the bathroom. When they yell at the teachers because they don't want to give up their phone. There are numerous times where I can't wait to graduate and I am thankful that next year will be my last year, but I have also had a great experience at Lincoln High School.