Lincoln High School is a public school located in Warren, MI. It has 650 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+62 Students
- A59 Students
- B-58 Students
- B54 Students
- A+53 Students
- B47 Students
- C47 Students
- B33 Students
- B+30 Students
- B+25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Lincoln High School
- C+Hamtramck High School
- Hamtramck Public Schools, MI
- 156 reviews
- C-Clintondale High School
- Clintondale Community Schools, MI
- 69 reviews
- DEcorse Community High School
- Ecorse Public Schools, MI
- 51 reviews
- CMadison High School
- Madison District Public Schools, MI
- 50 reviews
Lincoln High School Reviews
I like how this school does a outstanding job with having a wide range extracurricular activities that kids can participate in from clubs to sports and from college preparedness to community service.
I would like to see little to no fights happening during school. Also, students needs to stop disrespecting certain teachers. Overall, I had great teachers and was taught many beneficial things to use in the future.
Lincoln High School had a great impact on my life, I would do it all over again if I could.I made plenty of friends and the environment was very friendly. Of course there was drama and conflict amongst students but what school doesn't have drama? You can't name one, can you? I always tried my best to stay away from students who were involved in it and it ended up being a success.One of my favorite memories from Lincoln was the senior all night party, the party started at 11 p.m. and ended at 5 a.m., the night was full of amusement and students were also rambunctious. There was this one kid named Carl and he told jokes the whole night, he was hilarious along with his other friends. Food and more food was the only thing that was on my mind and boy was there a lot of food, delicious food at that. Events that were happening were lazer tag, sumo wrestling, bounce houses, and movies in the library. My favorite event was the movies in the library everyone had their snacks and blankets and we all watched movies. Towards the end of the party everyone was getting extremely sleepy and could barely talk but we all tried to hang in there until it reached 5 a.m.When it reached that time everyone called their parents and we said our goodbyes and went home. Lincoln High School was the best school I ever attended and I would definitely do it all over again.