Lincoln High School is a public school located in Vincennes, IN. It has 743 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C-116 Students
- A63 Students
- B63 Students
- B-57 Students
- A+47 Students
- B+38 Students
- A-35 Students
- A-27 Students
- B22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Lincoln High School
- BSouth Knox Middle/High School
- South Knox School Corporation, IN
- 27 reviews
- C+Lawrenceville High School
- Lawrence County Community Unit School District No. 20, IL
- 87 reviews
- C+North Knox Junior/Senior High School
- North Knox School Corporation, IN
- 30 reviews
- C+Red Hill Junior/Senior High School
- Red Hill Community Unit School District No. 10, IL
- 53 reviews
Lincoln High School Reviews
Lincoln high school is a great environment to be in. Its got a lot of diversity and cultural information. The teachers are great for information and helping you with things you ask for. The food is not bad. At lincoln you make lifelong friends and most of the people around are very friendly. There are many classes that prepare you for college too. Going to lincoln is great as a student!
I have gone to Lincoln High School in Vincennes Indiana for all four years of my high school career. While there are many things about it I wish I could change, it was a fairly decent school to attend compared to some other schools, especially in the area. The education I have received at this school was pretty good and the things that I wish were different have more to do with the state rather than the school itself. The teachers and staff are for the most part good at their jobs and many of them I got along with very well. In all, fairly decent.
Lincoln was a great school to attend. It is the largest school, being the only public school in Vincennes, but it does not lack character. This is largely due to the fantastic teachers. I still enjoy running into some old teachers who are as helpful and friendly as ever. I would also like to point out the great Early college program they've started recently which pushes higher education at earlier ages which I believe helps create good educational practices and habits.