Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B103 Students
- B100 Students
- A67 Students
- A+61 Students
- B36 Students
- A-35 Students
- A-24 Students
- B-23 Students
- B-22 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Lincoln High School Reviews
Review Lincoln High School
The teachers are amazing! I really love working with them. The school counselors are not the best. I also think that there is a lot of students with a negative attitude towards school in general. The ideas are great, but there are some things in the administrations that need to change.
Overall it is a very good school. However, the academics are either rigorous or basic, there is no inbetween for students who may not be ready for academic rigor. There are also very few math and science teachers who actually know what they're doing, unfortunately. However, many teachers within the school are passionate about learning and their students. The extra curricular programs are great but the facilities for fine arts are seriously lacking.
Throughout my time at Lincoln, I have made many friends and have been well prepared for college. The school staff has helped not only prepare for college and living on my own but, they have also introduced me to some amazing people and helped me get involved in outside and extracurricular activities. Being at Lincoln has been a great experience for me and I hope that my younger siblings have the opportunity to come to this school and get an experience as good as mine was. I loved going to school here so much that I moved out of state and still went to school here and soon moved back.