Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Lincoln High School is an above average, public school located in Manitowoc, WI. It has 1,071 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 26% in reading.
Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B168 Students
- A+161 Students
- B-74 Students
- A72 Students
- B-65 Students
- B56 Students
- A-52 Students
- A-50 Students
- B47 Students
- B43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Lincoln High School
Lincoln High School Reviews
Lincoln High School is a link to my heart as I am a Link Leader to new welcoming students and a leader to my school! I hope to aspire students that are to go to Lincoln High School to use their time wisely in Lincoln High School. Lincoln High School has a lot to offer and if there isn't anything you want there it is easy to talk to teachers and staffs of the building to solve the problem. I remember we would always hold an event for new freshman a day before school start and I was once those welcomed students. I love the activities they hold as to build up the team work in homerooms and rise our attendance percentage. However, I would sometime love it if when they decide to do these activities that they would tell us two weeks in advance, so our teachers who give out tests or due dates on that week would prepare the students.
Lincoln High school has been rated as on of the most beautiful high schools in Wisconsin. It has a large outdoor field for sports as well as an impressive architectural design. Though the outside of the school is impressive, the inside provides a hard working environment perfect for students to learn in. The classrooms are a bit crammed, as there is a large student body and not much space to fit everyone. Though space is a bit of an issue, the classrooms manage to function effectively and academics are exceptional. There are many extra curricular activities going on in clubs and sports that better students learning. There are also many opportunities for help if a student needs it, including tutoring and study groups in the library. The teachers care for their students and offer help to those who need it in and out of school hours. Lincoln produces very reliable and hardworking students that are ready and prepared for the next step of their lives whatever that may be.
Lincoln High School is a pretty good high school. It offers many great courses, including AP and IB courses, that push students to be their best and gets them to be college ready. The AP classes also allow students to take the AP test for each course they were enrolled in and possibly get college credit. Not all schools offer this which is why Lincoln is so special. The teachers are friendly and want their students to strive. They are always around and available to help their students with any questions they have. Looking for a good time on a Friday night? There are always sports going on no matter the season! Lincoln High School is a great public school for students to strive and look to their future.